Sunday, January 12, 2014

Zambales

I may be "off the grid" for the next two days. Kuya Sharon has offered to take us to Zambales in his car since he is already in town (in Makati) and going home today (to Zambales).  I have Mom's blessing to go.  She wants me to see her house. Dad also wants me to see his land.  We're leaving today at 2pm and coming back on a bus tomorrow.    Kuya Sharon wants to take us around for half a day.  I was hesitant to leave mom but since she had such a good day yesterday, I think she'll be fine.  Plus, if mom comes home to the states to live there permanently, I may never have a chance to see their place.  I'll take lots of pictures and post them when I get back.  I'll be seeing mom before we go today.  

Israel and Dad, and Uncle George are at the US Embassy right investigating whether or not we can bring Auntie Ne to the states.  I'll have an update about that when they get back.  

Josep, here is the link to the place we rented.  It is smaller than it looks but we are happy here.  It is half a block from the hospital.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1535773?checkin=02%2F01%2F2014&checkout=02%2F22%2F2014&s=5LIT



1 comment: